Bat Wars Bat Wars

The ending was a little overly open and I felt dark vader's ruler has a little to of high-pitched a voice. And batman has extra armor under lighter armor, not the other way around. ANYWHO good job!

Give Me A Job!!! Give Me A Job!!!

MADE FOR SCHOOL?! HOW?! Anywho, good job! Rename this: Stick RPG: The movie XD

Binding Of Isaac Intro RV Binding Of Isaac Intro RV

I loved the game, and this is a nice animation! The only problem is how their mouths moved when they talked.. And I think issac's mom would frown when she heard her sun has been corrupt, but smile when she first hears god. ANYWHO GOOD JOB!

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

:C I watched one of your flashs along time ago, and never watched any of your others - Well at least untill now.. But now it sucks a lot because your dead.. RIP

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Very funny story about a robot from space named optipotamus!

LOLSKETCH LOLSKETCH

WOW! Very, very funny! Trraaaaansition.

ONEY2012 ONEY2012

Disembodied voice: And you arn't doing it because everyone else is..
Disembodied voice 2: And everyone else IS...
The Average Viewer: Really? THEN SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

The happy noob - trailer The happy noob - trailer

It was good, but it needed a bit more..

PiasGrann responds:

Haha I know ^^

Madness Guess Who? Madness Guess Who?

A little "cartoon" about a guy who kills another dude and steals his mask. There are many reffrences to cartoon-network, adventure-time, tom and Jerry and TF2.

SaberStickZZ responds:

Is about a guy who really hates adventure time,he killed finn with his favorite shotgun, put him into the bag & tossed finn into the lake and take his hat called awesome hat, and visited family's house and pretending to be finn.

April Fools! April Fools!

I think the voices could've been funnier.. Maybe making the kid with the gun wear a "Neo" suit when he gets the gun and say "April fools" Like a bad-ass instead of a normal kid. Maybe also make them both sound less fragile too. Anywho good job.