Bat Wars Bat Wars

The ending was a little overly open and I felt dark vader's ruler has a little to of high-pitched a voice. And batman has extra armor under lighter armor, not the other way around. ANYWHO good job!

Give Me A Job!!! Give Me A Job!!!

MADE FOR SCHOOL?! HOW?! Anywho, good job! Rename this: Stick RPG: The movie XD

Binding Of Isaac Intro RV Binding Of Isaac Intro RV

I loved the game, and this is a nice animation! The only problem is how their mouths moved when they talked.. And I think issac's mom would frown when she heard her sun has been corrupt, but smile when she first hears god. ANYWHO GOOD JOB!

Pet Magikarp! Pet Magikarp!

Magikarp used splash attack!

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

I just.. LOVE this game and hope you release it for PSP or PS3! I will buy it for any system [Just not xbox cause I dont have that..] This game is just THE BEE'S KNEES! I think you would have to be evil to not at least put this on a console like PS3! I really like the rogue and RPG aspects! Good job! I look forward to buying it via steam or were ever else you may put it!

RAPTUS RAPTUS

Well, in this game you play as a phyco-path who has problems. I don't know if Im just being cold but I think the dude you play as is one sick sun of a *ich. The maker did a great job. Its sorta short, and the story rating is: Meh... Because I can sum the entire story up in a second. Here: You are a crazy guy [as I already said] and you try to do some things to a girl, who isnt ready to do them. You get angry and murder her [cause your insain..] and hide the body. You then have the ability to decide what to do next! I personally think it was smartest to book-it after hiding the body and run for the hills.

You've been Trolled You've been Trolled

Theres a beter version of this song that I heard once but I cant find it for some reson...